Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thats Me!

I'm like the old woman in the shoe....instead of children though, mine are knitting projects.

I have several Spring/Summer projects that I want to knit on. It is such a short season to knit these and they are calling me.

But then the realization that Knit Camp is like less than two months away! So many things are calling me to knit for it. My contest project, the Green Sweater, my Show and Tell, the Wool Peddlar Shawl from Kauni, the Steek Sweater project...OMG,

There was a semi-old lady in a small little house, she had so many knitting projects, she didn't know which to rouse....okay, so I am not a poet.

Let the frenzy knitting begin and FOCUS is the word.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

So how far along on the various camp projects ARE you? It's not like none of them are even started!