Monday, October 12, 2015

On My Nightstand

I got this in the mail late last week from Schoolhouse Press.  So far I've made it through the Shetland Chapter.  It just makes me want to the Shetlands even more.  If you would have told me I would want to venture to this place way back when I would have said you were nuts.


In my quest to try and use my Audible credits up, I downloaded The Martian.  More than once, I have shut it off and told myself it wasn't the greatest purchase I ever made.  But,  a couple of days ago I turned it back on and was bound and determined to just let it play through.  Oh, my gosh, on the way home tonight it finally took off.  I am so glad that I stayed with it.  I don't know how it ends since I have not seen the movie, so this is going to be interesting.


Now, back to the ball game.

No comments: