Tuesday, January 26, 2016

On The Needles This Week

Still on is Drachenfels.  I was trying to have it done by this weekend's January Thaw, but instead it will be traveling with me, hopefully to be finished.


I could not resist casting on a new Hospice Shawl out of three colors of Folio I picked up last November.  You can't see much here, the pattern is Cabin Four's Water's Edge.  I am just changing it up a bit to use three colors, hopefully, there will be more to show next week.


The colors show up below much better in some new light.  I love Folio, it is so soft and I think will be perfect for Hospice.


And really not much difference on Labrouste, just one  more row added to it from last week.


Last weekend, we were over in Iowa for Poppy and his cousin's baptism.


We took the Tall Guy's Mom with us.


Both boys were tuckered out after their morning.


But not Mona Lisa who insisted that only the blonde kids could play "cake"!


I'm so glad she considers me one of the blond kids!

No comments: