Monday, April 24, 2017

More Spring Sweater Ideas

Every time I am on Ravelry, some more patterns show up that remind me of things I would like to knit. Some of them are super easy. 

From the new Cocoknits book, which has quite a few simple lines to knit for Spring and Summer.  A plus to the new book is each of the sweaters in the book has changes to accommodate for all body types.


Edie.  A bit of texture to a simple tee.


I've liked this one from Knitscene for a couple of seasons now.  A little more sleeve for this one for me would be great, but easily doable.


Sandshore.  A nice cardigan that can take you into late Summer.


And this one from Heidi Kirrmaier, Sunshine Coast.  Can't you just see this walking on the beach or at the lake this Summer?


Very soon, I am going to narrow something down to cast on for Spring until then, I'll catch you on the Purl Side.

No comments: