Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Spring Sweaters - Part 3

Don't you just love scoping out Spring and Summer sweaters?  Or as The Yarniacs call it, stalking? 
 
This week I've uncovered some really nice simple sweaters that you can wear all the way into the Fall.
 
Bleached - out of fingering yarn so, yes, there will be a bit of knitting, but I have a bit of Heritage Paints in fingering weight this would be pretty neat out of.  For me, I'd lengthen those sleeves a bit at least to the elbow or 3/4 length.
 


Blue Columbine Cardigan - this is a DK weight yarn and is out of Interweave Knits, Summer 2015.  I may just have this issue and I know I have some Comfort DK in white which would be perfect for this Summer.


Apogean - another fingerweight yarn.  If you check this out on Ravelry, the designer shows it under a jean jacket which I am just lovin the look of it.


And finally, my stand by - a quick easy knit the #123 Top Down Lightweight Cardigan by Knitting Pure & Simple. Even though, this one is fingering weight, there is also a worsted weight version called #221 Summer Cardigan.  I've knit it before and love the simplicity and quick knit of this style from Knitting Pure & Simple.

More coming next week!  Catch you on the purl side.

No comments: