Sunday, April 09, 2017

What's On The Needles This Week

The Grandmother's Hospice Blanket is what I am calling this one from now on.  I am hoping to finish it tonight so it will be ready for this Thursday at Hospice.  The yarn is Cake Pop yarn and takes two skeins.  I am loving the way the striping is happening, so random and every thing.


It would have been done a week ago, but I had a bit of a brain fade on the decreases (what was I thinking, grin?)  I had to rip back and re-roll the skein, but was very soon back on track.


Once the Hospice Blanket is done, I am moving back to my Fog Shawl as my go to knitting.  I'd like to have this one done in another week as I am chomping at the bit to knit on some sweaters.


I am using my Peep progress keeper from Sucre Sucre Miniatures in honor of Easter which is just one week away.

And for the Central Illinois weather report - yesterday was beautiful and today was not as sunny, and a bit windy, but as I sit here tonight typing this blog, the windows are open and there is a nice breeze blowing in and I am loving that it would appear that Spring is really here.

Happy Sunday!!

No comments: