Monday, January 15, 2018

I could get used to


having Mondays off.  Especially when they look like this.


And I would spend them like this, at least in the Winter months.


But, I wouldn't want to spend them redoing sweaters.  This is my latest, you know better move.  I dislike so much having to alternate skeins and so I didn't on my Nice capes sweater.  But, after knitting on it in really good daylight this last Saturday, it became evident that this one could not be ignored.

There is a definite difference in colors here and it is somewhere, (ahem, around the hip area) that I could not just ignore.  So, I ripped it back, no, not a frog, but a rip. 


And re-started.  The pic is a little dark, and I can see that there is a difference in each round, but not as bad as the chunk above.  

This whole alternating of skeins, once again, makes me like those yarns where I don't have to worry about it so much.  

I just wish I didn't like these totals so much.  Ah well.  

No comments: