Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Knitting friends are the best.

And celebrating Christmas after the New Year isn't so bad.  Gives you something to look forward to.
A big bag for projects, Snoopy! and yarn!


And when you have knitting friends, you get knitting related things, which I love.  This is a nice drawstring, flannel pillow case.  It is going to be perfect for a nice shawl that I am knitting on to keep it in.


And yarn!  I am itching to cast on this yarn and pattern.  One of the things that I struggle with is making a decision of what I want to knit on.  I love it when my friends help out with that!  They know me better than I know myself.


And they know when to draw me out of my box too.  Isn't this lovely?!  It has beads too.  So, not only is the color way  taking me out of the box, but the lace and the beads will be doing that as well!


Now, this is Christmas!

No comments: