Saturday, September 22, 2018

At Last!

It was a long Summer wasn't it?!  Here in Central Illinois, we had as many days of 90s in September as we had in June and July.  But, this morning it was 52 degrees and I was a bit chilly!  So, even though we may have a couple of warmer days, I am hoping and thinking that at least the 90's are gone and we can finally


And with it being chilly this morning, all of a sudden, my fingers need to get to knitting for the so many projects that need to be accomplished.

I am happy to report that I am finally on the back ribbing of Veronika.  I am hopeful that tomorrow I can finish it and then get it ready for blocking next week sometime.  And then onto a couple of quick seams and it will be ready for real Fall weather.


Then, I will be ready to work on the next sweater mixed in with a Christmas stocking, a baby blanket and a Hospice blanket I am wanting to knit on.

What fun knitting is right now, and we have so many choices!  Happy Fall!

No comments: