Saturday, September 01, 2018

So Many Yarns, So Little Time



My personal shopper brought this yarn home from Indy a couple of weeks ago.  It is Universal Worsted Mist so it has a bit of heathering in it.  While, it is not going to work for the baby blanket, I had originally intended on knitting out of it, I will use it for a second blanket for our granddaughter that is going to be born in December.

I like knitting a second blanket for my grand babies so they can use it for day care.


 As future blog posts will show, I am going a bit out of my wheel house this Fall.  This Woolfolk Luft yarn in a dark brown is so not me, and neither is the pattern I bought it for.


But, I think this sweater will be fun to knit and heck, I'm going to wear it.  The pattern is Melissa's from Espace Tricot.  I used Luft last year to knit a cowl for the 40 Cowls project and I've wanted to knit with it again only in a bit larger project.



I've got two other yarns coming in the mail, hopefully, next week, one is for Baby Sweet Pea's Baby Blanket, the other for yet another sweater.  I've got a lot of knitting to do this Fall, so I'd best be at it.


Hope you are having a great weekend and having some fun with your knitting, I sure am!

No comments: