Friday, August 31, 2018

Finally Finished Friday

From DMC - Hug This!  The animal with velcro arms and the yarn to knit came as part of the kit.  All for a reasonable $19.95


Instead of knitting the pattern provided, I used the Grandmother's Dishcloth pattern and did a corner to corner little blanket.


The kit itself said there was sufficient yarn for a carriage blanket.  I had quite a bit left when I finished, so I could have knit this a bit bigger than it's 27 x 26 finished size, but I was really ready to be done with this blanket.

I'll gift it to the gal that does my hair in a couple of weeks, and tell her it is the perfect size for throwing over the car seat when transporting, and re-purpose later as a carry around blanket for the toddler.

Hey, tomorrow is September 1st and we are starting our first ever KAL via my You Tube Channel and the pjknits group over on Ravelry.  I would love to have you join us in the knit or if you have knit it already give us your thoughts too!

Have a great and safe holiday weekend!  Catch you on the purl side!

No comments: