Saturday, August 04, 2018

Another Great Weekend

Another Stitches Midwest is in the books.  Later this week, I'll show my shopping. And yes, there will be a You Tube Podcast about it as well.



What a fun time it was and there is so many things I want to knit on now!  Even though, it is still Summer, and the temps in Central IL say it is Summer, I'm ready to cast on some Fall/Winter knitting so I'll be ready when Fall comes.

While at Stitches, I really pared down the projects I took with me to two. And only ended up knitting on my one wrap.

Here is a before and after picture.



I'm super pleased that I didn't overpack my knitting  on this trip, but rather stayed focused.  Wish I could say that was the case right now with my purchases.

Until later, have a knittingly fantastic weekend!

No comments: