Saturday, August 18, 2018

Let's Knit - Veronika Cardigan

At first glance a couple of years ago, I was kind of ho hum about the Veronika Cardigan,  thinking there is no way I could wear it. Then, this past June, I got to try it on at ZK and fell in love with it and got reviews from my peeps that I could wear it.  Several at our table at ZK have since cast it on and I've been wanting to ever since.

But alas, I've had a couple of things on my list that needed a bit of attention...Until, I started getting super jealous of theirs and was ready to cast on last weekend.  Then, I was  enticed by another friend to cast on the first of September.  I am hoping if you are reading this, you might want to knit along with us.  I have added a thread on the pjknits group on Ravelry if you want to join in the fun of knitting this sweater together.  #tags on Instagram are #pjknitsveronikacardi  #veronikacardi if you want to join in there, or you know I'll be posting here progress as well as on You Tube.
I think this is going to be a perfect transitional sweater for me, for wearing late this Fall, throw it on in Winter and into Spring next year!  I chose my color way at Stitches Midwest earlier this month from YOTH Father in the Concord Grape color.  It is going to be a great go to with all shades of denim, brown and black, all of which I wear a lot of no matter the season.


And now to swatch.

No comments: