Monday, August 13, 2018

What's On The Needles This Week?

After a weekend of wanting to cast  knit on all the things, the start of the work week has me a bit more focused.  I did cast on a couple of things and one got frogged for a later date, but the second remained on the needles.

Mainly because it is for a baby gift that I want to give to the baby's mother in a month, so I figured I better get cracking on this blanket.  Believe it not this yarn from DMC is classified as sport weight.  I really thought it was fingering.  I am knitting one of the Grandma's Washcloth patterns, a nice easy pattern that can be knit in public quite easily.


Getting a bit of knitting time is my Upside Down.  This is going to be perfect for early Fall, so I'm knitting a bit on it this week too.


I'm also knitting one block a night on my mitered square blanket.  It had been sitting in the corner mocking me for not getting any time in my hands that I decided it was time to get to working on it.  I'll show it when it is not so ragged looking with stray ends hanging out.

That's all I'm knitting for now, (subject to change)!

No comments: