Tuesday, January 01, 2019

And It's 2019

So, lets look back for just a bit.  

Personally - 

I went to Florida  and spent time in the sun, with friends, food, drink, shopping and laughter, lots of laughter.

Baby Boy B got engaged to a lovely young woman and they will be married this August.  We love her and are so glad that they found each other.

We have a new granddaughter who was born in December.  What a blessing she is.

I got a new boss at work.  It is interesting and there have been changes, but hopefully for the good.

On the Knitting front - 

I started a You Tube channel.  And although, it has been slow going for the subscribers and the views, I am hopeful that 2019 will bring more numbers.  I am not sure exactly what I am hoping for, but lets see where it takes us.

I got to attend Sun Valley Fiber's January Thaw, Meg Swansen's Knitting Camp, Zombie Knitpocalypse, and Stitches Midwest, all with knitting friends that are the best around.

My knitting journal tells me that I completed:

8 Sweaters
2 Stockings
5 Prayer Shawls and Blankets
2 Shawls
1 Cowl
2 Scarves

My version of the knitting planner


has my knitting want to projects ready for the new year.  What can I say, I am a bit of a planner, not that this list is a hard fast list, it gives me some goals to set for knitting, otherwise, I'd be squirrel --


This past 10 days off have been so very nice, I've knit a lot and started the 12 Days of Knitting MKAL, put on by irocknits and yarn by Leading Men Fiberarts.  It has been 6 days of intense knitting the clues every day, I just hope I can do a bit every day, when I have to go back to W-O-R-K.






I have all kinds of knitting plans and adventures for 2019, and am looking forward to the new year, making some modifications in my life just like in knitting, but I'll save those for future blog posts.  Thank you for staying with me and reading this amateur blog.  The Happiest of New Year for you all and may you all be healthy and happy in 2019!!






















No comments: