Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Life and Knitting

My motto for 2019 is feeling good, looking great and knitting sweaters that are fashionable that fit me and my lifestyle.

In the next year, in the Ravelry Group - pjknits, here on the blog and on You Tube, I'll be talking and posting about this journey.  Weight loss, exercise and choosing the right styles and feeling fabulous in my 60's and trying to not act and look like I am in my 60's.  There is so much out there to explore, I hope you will come along with me on this journey.

This is my link to where this all started in 2014 and in 2019, I believe it is still relevant for me.
https://www.pinterest.com/pennyh/knit/


And these are just some of my plans for 2019:

Knit from stash and patterns I have, whenever possible - I've got a lot of both and they are super cool

Knit sweaters for me, that fit and are fashionable.   I love taking a RTW look and knocking it off, because well lets just say, I can't always put the look together by myself, so that is part of my 2019 plan!

Fish or cut bait on WIPS.  Now, the question is, what I am going to do with all the project bags I empty??

No comments: