Saturday, January 19, 2019

Lets Try This Again

So, a week ago or more, I came home on a Thursday, packing and planning on heading to Iowa for the weekend.  Then, Friday came, and it became obvious that we should stay home.  I, once again, had picked up a virus, this time in my head and chest.  The virus is still with me, but at least for now, it seems like it is doing better and is just a nuisance headache, stuffy nose, cough.  I missed a week of work, which has to be major for me and most of all, I really didn't want to knit at all.

But, enough of that.  Lets talk snow.  This was last weekend.  Another good reason we are now glad we stayed home from Iowa.



Fast forward this weekend.  We were supposed to get 4-6 inches, but at last weather report, it looks like an inch or two and nothing more, but wind later today.  We are ready to just kick back this weekend and stay in.

I'm feeling like knitting, so I am working on Ground Pepper.  Unfortunately, it is all stockinette for now, in finger weight, so it is a bit boring, and my mind keeps wandering off to what I could be casting on.


But, I am reminded that I still have my 12 Days of Knitting Cowl to finish, and I really should be knitting and finishing it up this weekend.  Perhaps that will calm my inner knitter and keep her from casting on something new.


Have a great weekend, stay warm, and enjoy some knitting!

No comments: