Saturday, January 26, 2019

It's Snowing Again!

Are you tired of the weather reports from Central Illinois yet?  Eh, it is what it is.  Cold and Snowy.  But, the fun part is waking up to bunny hops on our front porch.  The little bunny that is around our house likes to sit on our front porch and get out of the weather, so it is always fun to see the prints in the snow.


With it snowing again today like it is Christmas, it is so appropriate that my KnitMas box came today from Anita in Kentucky.  It was just like Christmas opening each and every one of the gifts.  She was spot on with everything, and it totally made my day!

The package contained a warning to not open the card before the packages, which I took to heart to do.


A Snoopy stocking -

contained these goodies, Madtosh Stargazing, a notions pouch, hand cream, a dip mix and espresso beans that are gone now, I dug into them like I'd never had one before.


And Snoopy wrapping paper!!!


In the Snoopy packages, was my shawl, some dessert coffee that I know I will love and microwave bowl holders to keep me from burning my knitting fingers and can you see in Snoopy fabric?!!



The shawl is Bad Nut by Josh Ryks and is out of the softest of yarns.  I am totally wearing it on Monday to work!





And everything together!


I love doing Knitmas and am totally doing it again next year with the lupineabout group on Ravelry.

Hope you are all having a great weekend, no matter the weather to come!!

No comments: