Monday, January 07, 2019

What? Is This Winter?

Can you believe these past few days?  60 degrees today?  Yesterday's 50's gave me a chance to go out and take a pic of what has been consuming my knitting since the 26th.


I've been knitting on a mystery lace sampler cowl with Irocknits.  The last clue came out Sunday, and I am about 4 days behind.  Mostly, because during the first 3/4 of the KAL, I was off of work, and could devote most of my afternoons and evenings to each clue.  When I went back to work, it was much harder to knit as much as I wanted to on it.


And then reality set in, and I felt like I should be knitting on my Knitmas present that is due to be shipped by the first of February.  I am anxious to get it done, so I can get back the cowl and be ready for knitting on some sweaters for 2019.  


There is so much knitting that I want to be doing for me right now, that I really need to finish these two up post haste and enjoy some sweater knitting.

Catch you on the purl side!

No comments: