Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Spring Optimist


I am an optimist when it comes to Spring.  Give me a couple of days of sunshine and some warm temps and I am always sure that Spring is coming early.  But, then a late snow and it becomes quite clear Spring is not coming early.

I remember one year, when we had so much warm weather early on, that I went out bought flowers, planted them and sat back to enjoy them.  Then, in April, it got cold, we had snow and well there you have it.

But, I can still be hopeful, just not planting any flowers until later in April.

In the meantime, we had another beautiful weekend in Central Illinois, and I had my one Shamrock Shake from McDonalds that I allow myself to have every year.


Sunday was a bit breezy, but we still sat out for an hour enjoying the clear skies and sunshine, while doing some mindless knitting.


And, I pulled out my folder of Spring Sweater patterns to start planning my Spring knitting.


If I start now knitting for Spring and Summer, I should be ready when it really, officially is here.  Are you planning your Spring knits yet?  In the next episode of PJKnits on you tube we will talk about Spring knits.

Catch you on the purl side.

No comments: