Thursday, February 04, 2021

Fiberuary 2021

A little fun from Instagram for February 2021, also known as Fiberuary on Instagram .
For fun, I thought I would post every few days and keep you updated on the fun posts.


Day 1 - Introductions

I am a Knitter, A Blogger and a You Tube Podcaster

I love Snoopy

My favorite color is Caribbean Blue/the colors of the ocean in Florida/the Caribbean

I love my coffee

My closest friends are Knitters



Day 2 - What do you do when not crafting?

I plan what I want to knit, I drink coffee, I watch knitting podcasts and dream up crazy ideas.


Day 3 - What were you doing a year ago?

Giving notice that I was going to retire in May and wearing my Moduloncho!


Day 4  - What did you make in 2020?

One of my favorite sweaters was Petite Knit's Ankers Summer Shirt.  I liked it so much I think I'm going to knit another one this early Spring in long sleeves.


See you in a few days for the next installment.








No comments: