Sunday, February 28, 2021

Fiberuary 23 -28

I cannot believe February is finally over! Bring on Spring!!

Day 23 - Outside

The snow was melting and it was finally warm enough and the roads clear that we can start taking a daily walk.


 Day 24  - Matching

When your polish matches the knits!


Day 25 - Throwback

One of my early posts from Instagram.  The sweater still hasn't been sewn together since 2013.  It may be time to cut bait on it, I'm pretty sure it is out of style by now.


Day 26 - Sip and Knit

Well, there is always some sort of sipping going on with the knitting here at Chez PJKnits.


Day 27 - Gifts I Have Received

I couldn't just go with one.  Four years of Knitmas gifts from my Tablemates at ZK, I just had to show them all as they are each prized.


And finally, day 28 - Gratitude

I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful knitting friends!  This gift was for my Retirement last year.  The squares came to my roomie, Debbie who sewed them all together and presented it to me on the podcast.


It's time to put Fiberuary to bed and look towards March now!  Bring it on!



No comments: