Sunday, February 07, 2021

Super Scrappy Sunday!

 It's cold here in Central Illinois, and we had a bit of snow last night, but there is  plenty of scrappy blankets to keep me warm in my knitting today.

#1 The Mitered Square Blanket - one square every Sunday this year is the plan


#2 Attic 24's crochet scrappy blanket.  This one sits downstairs next to the washer to be crocheted when I do laundry, while I wait for the washer to fill or finish up. It really doesn't get a whole lot of work done on it, because I seem to be always finding something else to do while I wait.  A fellow instagramer had a good idea, she is trying for two rows a week, I think she may have something there!


And finally, I am trying for a section on my Habitation Throw every Sunday at the end of the day.  And sometimes it calls me during the week too, just because.


Hope you all are having a super Sunday!! 🧶


No comments: