Thursday, February 18, 2021

Fiberuary Days 12 - 18

 Day 12 - What Am I Wearing?

Soundtrack by Marie Greene.  I love this sweater out of two colors of Valley Yarns Alpaca.  A winner for February weather in Central Illinois.  I knit it last July during her 4th of July KAL.


Day 13 - Number 13 in my Ravelry Queue

The V-Back Tee.  This is one that I'll be knitting later this year for Summer wearing, as part of the TopThis2021KAL, I am hosting.


And I've got yarn too, just need to wait a couple of months before casting it on.


Day 14 - Love

All my loves.


Day 15 - Mug Shot


Day 16 - Black and White

Fresh snow at night, before anything starts moving.


Day 17 -  What I Collect

Well, lets just say collect a lot of things, knitting figurines, knitting bags, and all things Snoopy.



Day 18 - Yarn

Yarn from my PYS (personal yarn shop)


Chuckle.




No comments: