Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Is It Really Tuesday?

 


Before I retired, I always knew what day it was. I based it all on the weekends.  Thursday nights was knitting night and I looked forward to it, because I knew the next day was Friday, jean day at work and then the weekend followed with Saturday knitting and inevitably Sunday rolled around, and there would be a bit of a change of attitude, since the work week was about to begin all over again.

But now, all of sudden, it is a three day weekend, it is Tuesday and I keep thinking it is Monday and I want to post my Monday Mail Call...only it has to be Monday Mail Call on a Tuesday. LIL

The second edition of the Shetland Journal arrived today from Schoolhouse Press.


I knew it was coming soon, since I had a heads up post from Meg on Facebook that they had been sent out. I love reading about Shetland, a place I only know from knitting, the t.v. series, and my friend Denise who has actually been there.  

I would love to go there someday and soak it all in. 

A girl can dream, right?!  Where would you like to travel to?









No comments: