Thursday, September 01, 2022

Have You Heard About This Half + Half

Yes, I am a bit obsessed by the free pattern from Purl Soho, the Half + Half Triangles Wrap.  I've been podcasting about it, posting here and there about it, buying yarn for multiples, knitting a couple and now I did a semi proper You Tube podcast about it today, which you can see here 

Cadyjax made it really popular a couple of years back, and I admit, it took me a bit to come around. 

 Now it seems, like I can't stop thinking about them, looking at all kinds of possible combos.

Reserving a bag specific for it.


Needles too, since the wrap is not a particularly quick knit.


It's a good way to start September out, don't you think?  Join me and three other podcasters as we get started today...ps, Purl Soho has a great sale on the yarn this weekend!!


No comments: