Sunday, September 25, 2022

Sunday Things

This Sunday's post is a little bit of everything.  

Yesterday, we buried the Tall Guy's cremains.  It was time.  The kids were here for the weekend and we celebrated his life together with family and friends.  The kids all went home today, and it was a bit quiet, I have to admit, but  I am ok, and ready to start getting back to a bit of a routine or rather starting new routines.  You know, like getting a routine of sleep, eating, walking (now that it is not so hot), taking care of some house things, and getting out and doing things, perhaps exploring some day trips, but of course, while taking my knitting.

The weather here at Chez PJKnits, is definitely turning a bit like Fall and I am enjoying windows open and sunshine today. 

I had some great mail last week come!  I do so look forward to September and March when my new issues of Wool Gathering hits my mailbox.  I almost always grab a cuppa and sit down to peruse it.

I finished the long awaited Darth Vader Cape for the oldest grandson.  The smiles and hugs that came with the finish totally was worth the slog of black knitting over the last couple of months.



And the last of this post brings us to what is the last of the September 2022 squares for the mitered square blanket.  


Next Saturday is October already.  What? Huh? How did that happen?







No comments: