Tuesday, September 20, 2022

It's Not Fall Yet, But It's Close

 Despite the calendar telling us that Fall starts later this week, it is going to be full Summer the next couple of days, but definitely transitioning to Fall when the calendar finally says it is here.

The view from the porch definitely is giving me a mixture of late Summer and Fall.





And I have managed to keep this fir tree alive since last December, taking it outside this Spring.


It even has a new sprout on it!  Next week, I'll start thinking about replanting it in a pot with some new soil and bring it in for the Winter.


Last weekend, the Darth Vader cape knitting was completed so I rewarded myself with some knitting on my Yume and well, of course, a celebratory drink on the porch too.


Why yes, I then succumbed to casting on a Sophie Scarf out of some yarn leftover from a sweater and a half and half triangle wrap.


And rounded out with a scrappy square on Sunday.


Hope you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to the calendar, as well!



No comments: