Sunday, September 04, 2022

It's So Fitting

It is definitely a mix of things this Sunday here at Chez PJKnits

It's raining - 

When it rains, and it is a Sunday, it seems like it is the perfect day, to snuggle up with a scrappy blanket. 

And to add another square to it.

Once that was done, I gave myself permission to look at these possibles for swatching my next sweater to cast on.

I have narrowed them down to two for now.


I have a third, but that required going up into the Yarn Room and finding something suitable to swatch a vest for.  I haven't found what I am looking for yet, because in true rainy day fashion, while I was up there, I started doing a little rearranging and bagging up some yarns to be donated.  

More on that whole thought and process another day.

For now, its time to do some knitting or possibly a nap. zzzzzz


No comments: