Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Don't Wanna

Work tomorrow! The Radicals helped with my Shawl Thinkin tonight. I came home sure of what I was going to do for the Wedding Shawl. Mind you, I had talked myself into a Pink Kid Merino Rectangular Shawl before going to Char's.

Then, I somehow came home with my mind set on the Caribe Blue triangular shawl.

Then, I went to the Zimmermania blog, to check the website for this really cool yarn that the Baby Gull Sweater was out of, which led me to a round about way to the Icarus Shawl from Interweave Knits, Summer 2006 at a picture of it. http://www.thedailypurl.com/shawls/icarus/

Now, I am starting to wonder again, and I need some hours to play...I don't wanna go to work tomorrow, my mind is just a spinning with everything!

Something else I found in the Summer 2006 issue of Interweave Knits - Part One of a Lace Primer. I think there are a couple of stitches that I could use for my Pi Shawl!

See what I mean....I don't wanna!

No comments: