Monday, June 25, 2007

It's Done! And It Was Fun!

The Babies and Bears Sweater is done! Yesterday, I gave thought to starting another one. Then, when I thought about it, I just could not do it.

But, today, when I actually looked at the picture, I decided I really like the way it looks and fits. Sometimes you just need to see it that way. The only thing I will do different, besides a new yarn, is too shorten the sleeve by 2 1/2 inches. This one is turned up, but unless I told you that you would not have even know it.

Now, I just have to decide what yarn to use for the next one. Twisted Sisters leftovers or Russian Prime Yarns?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just started on the Babies & Bears sweater, and was googling to see if other knitters had worked on the same pattern. Your sweater looks great! I especially like the colors that you chose. It's very flattering on you!