Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday Tidbits

I finally finished Harry Potter #5.

I am working on the Pi Shawl, but I have to rip back the row I just did.

I may have to change the color of my dress for the wedding. The color they may choose may be a variation of the dress I was thinkin about. But the shawl color will be okay.

Thursday at noon, begins five months of a Losers are Winners Contest. That means less eating, more exercise and more knitting so I won't eat.

I felted my Pyth Jacket, unintentionally.

I have not bought any yarn since camp.

I have ordered a couple of needles from Knit Picks and I AM WAITING for them. I come home every night expecting them to be here and still I wait.

I ordered a pair of the Addi Turbo Lace needles too. AND I AM Waiting for them too. See above.

I am tired of the rain and humidity! Isn't everyone?

No comments: