Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Catalogs

I love getting mail. I wonder how that started? I especially like new knitting catalogs and new knitting magazines. And this one did not come in the mail, but it is a favorite too! Those who know me well, know that I sell from it as a part time job....it helps me pay for knit camp and my February vacations. I love when a new jewelry catalog comes out and one just did. It has some cool things in it!shameless self promotion: http://www.liasophia.com/pennyhalverson look under my business and check out the online catalog.

This is the first time that I have gotten the Yarn Barn catalog in the mail, and a gal could do some serious damage from it. But, I really am trying right now to work with a couple of things that are on my plate before going off on another yarn shopping excursion. Well, the stupid weather has been a factor lately too.

No comments: