Sunday, May 18, 2008

You Can Run But You Can't Hide

Or otherwise, Linda, when you don't call your friends and tell them that you are going to the yarn shop, you will be discovered! You thought you would just slip in and out and no one would be the wiser, huh? Well, I caught ya or did you catch me?

What is worse, being discovered with an arm full of yarn or having a "friend" who has a blog that you just know is going to have to spill it for you? Sorry Linda, but I just had to.....I still smile and chuckle when I think about it.

Imagine my surprise when I looked up yesterday while I was over in Morton picking up a set of Denise needles for a gift and there was Linda heading right for me. What a hoot.
Lucky for me Ewe-nique Yarns only had the pattern and not the yarn for this cool vest. But, Debbie told me they had just ordered some and it should be in a week or so. Double lucky for me that I am pretty well tied up the next 3 - 4 weekends so I won't be able to go yarn shopping for it!

I was on a mission before I stumbled upon Linda, but, I couldn't miss checking out a little side to side baby sweater they had displayed out my favorite colors...so I had to pick it up the yarn and buttons, heh, it was only one skein!!!!

What a beautiful day yesterday was and today looks to be just as good! Without the yarn shopping excursion....

No comments: