Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm Home, I'm Beat!

You wouldn't think you would get tired just sittin around for two days, but it happens. Maybe it's the stayin up late and getting up early? Nah! However, last night I did tell myself that I was going to bed early and then my knitting kept me up. That and waiting to see if Tampa Bay was gonna clinch it. They didn't.

I finished the body and started the sleeves, but now I am going to need a couple of balls of yarn. Oh no, that means a trip to Dunlap. I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it! Or is that bare it?

Tomorrow the trip. And what would a trip be without a couple of yarn shop hops? That reminds me, where did I put my yarn shop guide? Hope I didn't leave it in the car with all the vendor items I came back with. I'm gonna have to check that out, but not now the chair and my blankie are callin me.

No comments: