Sunday, October 05, 2008

I've Been A Slug This Weekend

I've knitted a bit. Found some errors in the Carol's Clever Shawl with variations that I typed up while knitting it. Read a little. Watched the Cubs lose! Yea and Double Yea! Did some laundry. Sat and watched some Bravo stuff. Fell off the WW wagon.

The weekend is almost over and the days are getting shorter (as in getting darker finished). Tomorrow it is back to work and the days til my boss retires are counting down. Hopefully, in a about a week or so, we'll know what we will all be doing when he retires.

This retirement thing is going to be weird. I've worked with him for more than 14 years. I told him on Thursday it will take me til about Thanksgiving (or the first crisis) to realize that he is not on vacation! It's kind of scary thinkin about it. So, I won't for now.

Back to being a slug!

No comments: