Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Been A Long Day

Spent the entire day at the hospital with MIL. Waiting, trying a couple of different possibilities of stockings for DIL for Monday. And watching the weather. The endless wait for a doctor to come in and the endless wait for promised sleet and ice.

Finally, the doctor came, released her to go home, and thank goodness no ice and sleet until about an hour ago. No stocking completed either, but I have narrowed it down to the just the purple yarn and am back with my original plan. Now, I just have to complete it by Monday. Hopefully, we won't lose power with this stupid storm.

Not sure if I'll go to work first thing tomorrow morning. I may sit it out until the weather warms up. So that would give me some time to work on the stocking. For now, I'm going to bed, I am tired!

No comments: