Wednesday, December 31, 2008

On the 7th Day of Vacation

I had a perfect day. I slept in. The sun was shining. I was alone! Everyone else was at work.

I popped Meat Loaf's Bat Out of Hell CD in the player, cranked it up and decided to tackle the blocking of one of Carol's Clever Little Shawl.

As you can tell, it didn't happen! I don't seem to have any pins that will hold down the points for blocking. So, that did not discourage me, I just moved onto something else.

Decided to sit and catch up on another Stash and Burn Podcast. That got me into trouble. They sent me to Ravelry (the time sucker) and before I knew it, I was joining another group. That is where Linda caught me.

We had a great phone conversation (I cannot believe how tuned in to each other we were). It was a great pick up to an already great day.

Finally, I got into taking my tree down, took a shower, got dressed and plopped myself down with a book!

The tall guy and Baby Boy B came home from work....and I was still giddy as to what a great day I had. Sometimes you just need that!

No comments: