Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twelve Days

Not of Christmas, but of vacation. I don't have to go back to work for 12 days!

What will I do? Since I cleaned really well last weekend before we celebrated Christmas with the kids and family, I don't have to do that.

So, I have plans to knit and knit and watch some DVDs -- some of them movies, some of the knitting and just catch up on some things.

Now, there are also plans to eat. It seems about every other day I'll be eating somewhere, sometimes twice a day...here's my unofficial rundown.

24th, Tonight, Christmas Eve with the in-laws.
25th Tomorrow, Christmas Lunch with my mom.
27th - Soup at Knit Four Together in Dunlap (weather permitting) at noon, later that day, celebrate my mom's and nephew's birthday
29th - Pizza and get together with some girls I work with at noon, later that night celebrating a friend's daughter's 21st birthday at Goodfella's with beer and pizza
1st - New Year's Day Fun and Knitting


January 2nd!!!! Done....start preparing for going back to work and Weight Watchers.

It's going to be a great 12 days!

No comments: