Monday, February 09, 2009

Rachel's Jacket has a button. Funny, how a couple of weeks ago I took this sweater several places to find just the right button. I even had this one on it. So, after all that searching, I bought one on Saturday and said to myself the whole time, I don't care, this button is going on the jacket.

Now, out of the light of the day and into the dark of early morning. I like it, I really like it! It stays.

And also in the dark of early morning, Three Sisters is finished. Not as crazy about the button treatment, so it may come off after the very first wearing and be sans button. But, I'll give it a try. It also needs a little blocking and I will do that later this week. But for now, I'm done with the knitting.

Yes, I did a little swatching on Sunday, but I'll save that for another post. It's time for bed. Next week is a busy one at work!

No comments: