Wednesday, February 18, 2009

When There Is Silence

It is a pretty sure bet that if I am not blogging, something else has me busy. Lately, it has been work....and other times it is knitting. Generally, when it is knitting, it is one of those things that I am flittin from project to project and can't quite land on something.

That has been a little of the case for me, but I'll blog about that later this week. The other thing I have been knitting on is the Lace Tweed Jacket from Debbie Bliss. It was fun up until the decreasing on the back.
I can't tell you how many times I ripped this sweater out. To maintain the look of the pattern, it was impossible to just knit the ends, and so quite a lot of time was spent on working the pattern into the decreases and maintaining the stitch count.

Finally, the back is done. And now onto the Fronts. I'm thinking this will be a next fall/winter sweater cause it is going to be awhile until I feel like knitting on it again. Well, at least until I head out to Knit 4 Tog and see how much Christane has done on hers, then I'll be back on it.

No comments: