Sunday, February 08, 2009

This Is A Knit Day

Well, and a laundry day too. Yesterday was a reading day. I just felt like doing a little light reading yesterday after going out to Knit 4 Together.

I got my new Debbie Bliss magazine AND got to see some of the new color cards and feel Debbie Bliss Prism. It feels so good. I like the new magazine alot. There are a couple of things that I would like to do for Spring out of it.But, while I was looking at the new magazine, I also took out the old magazine and found still a couple of things that I want to do from it. Some could be done for early Spring wearing. I just had a thought. Somewhere in the yarn room is some blue baby Debbie Bliss. I think I might have enough for something from the new book.

I'm on a mission now. Lets see what it is and it can become. Stay tuned! I'm off to the yarn room.

No comments: