Friday, February 20, 2009


When Not Knitting

I'm probably working. This is the new office that I have made pretty much my space. It's nice and cozy.

I thought it would be fun to show the world that I believe in surrounding myself with fun stuff when I work. The Dean commented on it yesterday when she was in my office. Wondering if I had added to the collection lately. My response, no, and I don't buy them for myself. All of these wonderful things were gifts from co-workers over the course of my almost 15 years. And yes, I have more at home from other friends and family.


<

Can you figure out why the little kids love to come to my space?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love your Snoopy collection! I have a plush Snoppy wind-up music box from the mid-60's. My mother never threw away anything!