Sunday, November 01, 2009

Almost Done

The knitting of Lara is finished. Just need to sew up the sides and arms. Weave in the ends and block.

I'll probably save the sewing for tomorrow night and Dancing with the Stars.

I tried it on today and I like the extra stitches and rows I added to it.

In the mean time, I am giving thought to making another one. Initially, I was going to use this pattern from IK Holiday Knits issue, but after seeing that it uses a size 3 needle I rethought it. That and the fact that it would require more sewing up then Lara.

I've also found a yarn that I can add to this mohair to use a larger needle with it. I am still noodling it over, I'll blog later with pictures when I am sure about it.

No comments: