Sunday, November 22, 2009


I Have Been A Slug

When it comes to bloggin, this week, just did not have either the time anything great to blog about.

Yesterday was a beautiful day. As I usually do, I spent a great morning at Knit 4 Together. I got buttons for the top down purple sweater and a book that has been out for quite awhile, but did not really give it a second look until both Sue and Claudia used it. Then I took a second look and decided it would be a great reference to just tuck in the knitting bag...the knitting bag is getting heavy now.

Then bopped over to Grand Prairie to return some pants. I picked up a couple of trashy romance books for next weekend reading at Borders and of course had to check the knitting books out, but there wasn't anything I needed to get. It felt so good out, that I parked the car at one end, walked to Borders at the other end and then walked to Dick's where I did a little Christmas shopping and then back to the car.

Lordy, if felt good to be outside in the fresh air and semi sun. Hope, we get some more this week.

No comments: