Sunday, November 08, 2009

Seedling Is Really Done

I got my buttons sewed down on Saturday morning. I tried to wear it out to the knit shop, but it was too warm for it. Which is a good thing for November here in Central IL.

It is going to need a turtle neck to go with it. The scoop neck I tried to wear with it on Saturday is just too close to the scoop neck on the sweater. I extended it from Cheryl Oberle's original intentions, because a shorty jacket just does not look good on this body!

This is the second time I have used Color Changes yarn from Ironstone and I do like it. The seed stitch throughout the jacket made the stripes not be so stripey, if that makes sense.

Time to haul the book out and get back to Box Top that I started in July. I may get to wear it this Fall yet!

1 comment:

Rob said...

absolutely stunning cardi, Penny

VERY WELL DONE!