Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nothing Feels Better

than trying on a sweater that fits. At least the body portion. The proof is in the gauge swatch AND while knitting the sweater, paying attention on how/if the gauge changed.

Mine generally does and on Chic Knits Mondo Cable Pulli (from the top down), it did change from my gauge swatch. When I measured it to check the gauge was about the cut off for the sleeves. Which is an okay thing, since I need a smaller size through the shoulder area, but need it to increase right after the waist. I just changed the needle size up and got gauge and knitted on my merry way.

The result - a good fit through the belly.


I love this yarn! Have I said that before. It is so soft and scrumptuous. Which is a good thing for the Mondo Cable Pulli, which looks really good without a turtleneck underneath. I am anxious to wear this.

No comments: