Saturday, December 04, 2010

A Perfect Saturday

We've had just a little snow here in Pekin. Normally, my Saturdays mornings are WW and then knitting at the shop in Dunlap. But, since I have been gone every night since Wednesday, and I am going to a needle felting class at the shop for most of the afternoon, I thought it would be a good day to just enjoy...and I have. The orginal intention was to take down the Thanksgiving decor and start a little Xmas decorating today...maybe later.


It's almost 3 pm and I am still in my jammies, trying out some different coffees that I ordered from shoffee.com and my Keurig that I bought a few weeks back.
I am still trying to master the perfect cup of coffee from it. Today's new favorite is Wolfgang Puck's Creme Caramel.

It's starting to lightly snow, so armed with my IK Gifts and my Creme Caramel, I think I'll go take my shower and start the day....I love days like this. No pressure, just do what you want.

No comments: