Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rolling Rolling Rolling


Two skeins become four balls. So what's the big deal? Well, in a fit a couple of weeks ago, I tried winding my EcoDuo. Two skeins in a row snarled all up and in a fit (yes, I have those sometimes), I tossed them on the floor. Now, when I am getting towards maybe needing them, I decided it was time to get them in order.

After a very good night's sleep, and during the watching of Match Game 75, I managed to get them untangled and into something that results skeins. And only one &*#+ during the whole process.

I think it went smoothly because there is absolutely no stress this week. My day consists of getting up, tuning into the Game Show Network, and watching a couple of hours of game shows that were taped over 25 years ago. I start with 25,000 Pyramid and end with Match Game. What a hoot! I love Match Game. Then into a shower and doing a little putzing around until General Hospital, The Drs and a little Oprah.

In between, I'm checking in at work and responding to some emails and working on the Mondo Cable Pulli, which hopefully I will be onto the sleeves today.

It's been a great week this week, doing absolutely only what I have and a no stress week. But, I am going to say this very quietly....I kind of miss work!

No comments: