Sunday, April 03, 2011

It Feels So Good


Just finished a project that I have been working on for a month. The entire sweater only took me 3 weeks, cause I actually took a week off to knit what I wanted.

This is a close up of Cheryl Oberle's new jacket pattern "Collared" Cheryl asked me to test knit it for her out of her Dancing Colors yarn. This colorway is Iris. I have some Dancing Colors in another colorway, but actually have not knit it up. But, after this one, I am anxious to find a project for mine.

The yarn is so soft. Can I say love it!

The jacket at first try on (before blocking) does not fit me too well in the hips...but I knew that as that is where all my weight is at. I'm hoping with the start of Building Steam next week and warmer weather that we can rectify that little problem.

The jacket still needs to be blocked severly which I will do later tonight and post pictures later next week. Love this one!! Yarn and pattern.

No comments: